Most goods sold on Steadliving.com.au are shipped out of Melbourne, Australia, upon receiving full payment for the order.
We use the following carriers to fulfil orders we receive.
- Australia Post
- Allied Express
- Couriers Please
- Hunter Express
Upon dispatch of your order, an order dispatch notification with tracking details will be sent to you using the details you have provided to us.
Please take note of the following.
- Missed Deliveries.
- Australia Post, Couriers Please and Fastway- If your order was shipped with Australia Post and you have missed your delivery, a delivery docket will be left at either a safe place or your letterbox with collection details. For more information on collecting missed deliveries, you can find more information (For Auspost, click here. For Fastway, click here)
- Allied Express, Hunter Express and Toll - Typically, we use Allied Express and Toll to ship goods that are large, bulky and/or heavy. Please ensure that you are available at home for these deliveries. If you have missed your delivery, please contact the carrier as soon as possible to organise re-delivery. A fee may apply.
- Undeliverable Packages - In the unlikely event that your order is returned to us, a member of our staff will be in contact with you to help organise re-delivery. A fee may apply.
- Inaccurate Address - Before placing an order, please ensure that the order is addressed to the correct person, includes a valid street address, suburb name, Postcode, and State. Should the order be returned to us due to any discrepancies with the shipping address, a member of our staff will be in contact with you to help organise re-delivery. A fee may apply.
- Rejected by the receiver - If you are sending a gift, please make the recipient aware about it to avoid delivery rejection. A fee may apply if the order needs to be re-delivered.
Shipments will usually require a signature on delivery. However, due to restrictions in place due to the pandemic, shipments may need to be taken to the closest collection centre if you are not available to receive your order. If you do not wish this to occur, you can specify a safe location to leave the delivery. While this will continue to ensure that the shipment is delivered to you, it will also absolve us from the risk of theft or lost shipment after delivery.
For customers in VIC, you can expect your order within 5 working days;
For customers in NSW, SA, ACT, you can expect your order within 8 working days;
For customers in QLD, NT, WA, and TAS, you can expect your order within 10 working days.
Due to the current crisis that is unfolding due to COVID-19, please note that our delivery partners are currently experiencing delivery delays due to a high volume of parcels in their network. As such, please allow an additional 2 days should your orders not arrive within the stipulated time frames above. We do apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.